Re: [Banshee-List] Syncing iPod fruitless! Is there help for this?

I must state too, I was/am in no way trying to be combative or cynical about Linux-- I converted from Windows some months ago, and am in love with it! This iPod thing is the only booger that I've got left from the transition-- and a reliable media player is imperative for my line of work (production of performance revues). I do apologize if I sounded a little off-put. Re-syncing to iTunes was the last thing I wanted to do, and am still hoping to find a way around it.

Is this plug-in that you speak of contained within the program I already have, or where can I find it?

Thanks for your help, by the way. It is genuinely and deeply appreciated.

~Rayleen Courtney