[Banshee-List] How to stop Banshee converting files?

I've got a Creative Zen X-FI, which supports M4As/AACs from iTunes but
not necessarily other sources. Gnomad and older versions of Banshee
would copy my M4As across as they were, but Banshee 1.6 (from the
openSUSE Banshee Alpha OBS) seems to be converting them. I suspect it is
because the Zen reports that it can't support M4As even though it does
support these ones.

Is there an easy way to add M4As as a supported type that Banshee will
transfer as-is? I'll do a complete override if it is necessary, but I'd
rather just work it as "what it says, plus M4A". In case it makes a
difference (and in case people don't know) the Zen X-FI is an MTP device.

Thanks,

IBBoard