[Banshee-List] Avoid the small pause between tracks. Is It possible?

I've been looking for an option in preferences but without success.:-((

I listen playlists with continuous audio files, and it's a little annoying
:-( hear the little pause between the tracks.

If I compile banshee by myself, is it possible avoid that pause?, if it's,
how can I do it? :confused:

PS. I'm sorry about my English..., Greetings from Mexico.

thanks.