Re: [Banshee-List] Improvements which should be in banshee

Kai Russia wrote:

> Greetings developers!
>
> You have made the excellent program. Personally I do not have not enough
> two simple things - possibilities to open music files from folders in file
> system and presets in the equalizer.
>
> I download new music in the Downloads folder, listen them and only then I
> add it in a media library (or delete from disk). It is now difficult to
> work in a similar way with Banshee. Because in Banshee only one folder of
> a media library.
>
> And presets of an equalizer are necessary to all. I tried to add them by
> councils from Google, downloading equalizer.xml file. But at me it has not
> turned out, banshee crashed at start.
>
> Thank you all!

What id like to see:

- changing the volume by clicking on the desired position on the volume bar
- exporting copies of media-files from playlists and smart playlists to
harddrive
- the ability to manage multiple Libraries or Smart playlists that can
handle absolute paths for data selection

Otherwise Banshee is an excellent program, and i am very thankful for all
the hard work the developers and the community are putting in. as i too
would like to contribute, but dont possess any programming skills, id like
to offer my help sorting out the wiki-troubles.