[Banshee-List] banshee-client

I'd like to use Banshee as my music player, but there is no useful feature for remote script control ... there should be a banshee-client function as in Rhythmbox, because the banshee --query-* command is not very useful for scripts. For example, if you enter rhythmbox-client --print-playing-format "\"%tt\" by \"%ta\" from \"%at\" (%ay) [%te/%td]" in a terminal, you get a pretty, formatted string including the title, the artist, the album, the year and the position/duration of the currently playing song. When using banshee with all these options (--query-title and so on), each piece of information is in a seperate line and there is no way to add e.g. brackets.