[Banshee-List] what I find missing in banshee

I would like to see two things mainly for future versions of banshee. I'm
missing support for rockboxed devices such as my iPod.

http://www.rockbox.org/

Rockbox is open source so it should be no big problem. Today, banshee thinks
that rockboxed iPods are regular iPods and claim that the iPod can't play
ogg music. I would like to be able to sync my ogg music with banshee since I
get album art via banshee. Ogg music is just placed in a music folder at the
top of the folder tree together with album art.

The second this is just a silly rename, namely from Android G1 phone to just
Android phone. There are more android devices on the market now than the G1,
my Magic/Mytouch3g for example.

That was about it. Thanks for an awsome music player.