[Banshee-List] Delete Banshee cover art...

Okay, so Banshee is really working great with my iPod... except for this one little thing...

I can live without artwork, but Banshee has found some of my artwork. I made sure I don't have any jpg files in folders, but it's picking it up from somewhere... and there's 5 gigs worth of it on my iPod.

I've tried deleting the .config/banshee-1 folder and rescanning the library... I tried searching google to find the answer, but no love...

How do I delete Banshee's artwork?

Thanks
Daniel