[Banshee-List] Java DBus Interfaces? Quick help to undestand the C# DBus Iface?

Hi!
I want to create a remotecontroll software (whith banshee support)...
therefore I think I have to use the dbus interface of banshee.
I am not using C# so I have to translate the interfaces
(http://banshee-project.org/contribute/write-code/dbus-interfaces/) to java
(at least PlayerEngine)...
I've come so far that I can control banshee and get some trackinfo...
The only thing that is missing is that I want to subscribe to the events:
    event DBusPlayerEventHandler EventChanged;
    event DBusPlayerStateHandler StateChanged;

Now here is my problem: I don't understand what these two lines do. I want
to register my own handlers, but I don't know how they should look or if
there are DBus classes for them... I also don't know how the translation has
to look:
void EventChanged(SomeHandlerType handler); ? (with DBusSignal as the
handler type it does not work)

Has anybody succeded in translating this interface yet or can anybody help
me understand? (I am quite new to DBus and have no idea of C#.

Thanks a lot

So far my interface looks like this:
public interface PlayerEngine extends DBusInterface {

	    void Open (String uri);

	    void Close();
	    void Pause();
	    void Play();
	    void TogglePlaying();

	    Map<String, Variant<String>> GetCurrentTrack();
	    String GetCurrentUri();

	    String GetCurrentState();
	    String GetLastState();

	    short GetVolume();