[Banshee-List] how to search for multiple artist in a smarter smart playlist?

Very simple thing:

I want to create a smart list which searches for

artist contains "artist 1"

OR

artist contains "artist 2"

AND rating at least "three stars"

where the AND connects with the first and second statement. As far as I
understand the smart playlist, the OR refers to "match of the following
>any<" and the AND to ">all<". But what I need is to have both separate. The
idea would be to have another field for each criteria with the wanted
connection (OR, AND).

I also tried to separate the artists in the criteria "artist contains
artist1, artist2" as banshee accepts this kind of search in the search
field. But the smart list does not support this kind of connection.

Any idea, is this wanted behavior?

Thanks in advance,

osfight.de