Re: [Banshee-List] Delete Banshee cover art...

Edit -> Preferences -> Extensions -> Cover Art Fetching -> Disable

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Chris Howie <cdhowie gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Daniel <techknow internalkernel com> wrote:
> I delete, and it replaces... I'm guessing it's pulling it from the id3 tags?
> embedded artwork... the only thing I can think of. It did delete most of it
> though... thankfully it's not 5 gigs worth of space on my ipod.

My understanding is that it downloads album art by searching on the
song track/artist metadata.  I don't know of a way to disable this
feature, unless it's somewhere in preferences.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com