Re: [Banshee-List] Problem with compilation albums

I'm having the same problem as below. My album browser has individual entries
for every song even though the album name is the same. (Note, I don't copy
my music over to the new structure if that matters.)

I read through the documentation and didn't find any way to fix this. I've
seen lots of people talk about the *artist* browser and how to handle that
with compilation albums, but I'm talking about the *album* browser.

Is it being looked into?

Thanks!

-Keith
-----