Re: [Banshee-List] Can the new Auto DJ feature pull similar tracks from Last.fm?

2009/10/11 amrhassan <amr hassan gmail com>:

> Hi, this would be the one feature I'm missing from Banshee. So far Banshee
> only seems to pick tracks at random on Auto DJ. Is this feature considered?

When I started working on the feature I tried to include the Last.fm
sources. It didn't work out of the box, but I don't remember what
exactly.

Anyway, I don't plan to work on it as Last.fm streaming is no longer
available to users in Australia. Feel free to open a bug in BGO,
hopefully someone will want to hack on it.