Re: [Banshee-List] Can the new Auto DJ feature pull similar tracks from Last.fm?

On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 23:02 -0700, amrhassan wrote:
> Hi, this would be the one feature I'm messing from Banshee. So far Banshee
> only seems to pick tracks at random on Auto DJ. Is this feature considered?

It sounds like you're after something like iTunes' recent "Genius"
playlist feature?  If that is indeed what you're after, the mirage[1]
Banshee plugin does music-analysis and similarity-based playlist
generation.

At this point it sort-of duplicates the Auto DJ interface.  It might be
nice to integrate as a playqueue fill source, maybe.

[1]http://hop.at/mirage/