Re: [Banshee-List] No last.fm scrobbling in 1.5.1

Last.FM scrobbling has been very inconsistent for the last few releases. I am
using the latest Git Master and sometimes it (scrobbling) works perfectly
for a few songs, then stops for a few songs, then comes back on. Sometimes
it won't work for the first few songs, then comes on, etc...  Almost always
the songs played during the time when scrobbling was not working all show up
on Last.FM at once as soon as scrobbling starts working again. I have never
been able to find a reason for this problem...

-Gregg