[Banshee-List] building on MacOSX, problem with ndesk-dbus-glib

Trying to get a MacOSX build of Banshee 1.5.1 going; getting stuck at ndesk-dbus-glib. I downloaded the tarballs from http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp, and I can get ndesk-dbus-0.6.0 built and installed, but ndesk-dbus-glib build fails configure with the following:

checking for NDESK_DBUS... configure: error: Package requirements (ndesk-dbus-1.0 >= 0.4) were not met:

No package 'ndesk-dbus-1.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables NDESK_DBUS_CFLAGS
and NDESK_DBUS_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

The directory /usr/lib/mono/ndesk-dbus-1.0 exists, but setting NDESK_DBUS_LIBS to it doesnt' help.

Just wondering if anyone else has gotten past this step, or if I'm maybe going about the whole thing the wrong way. I've solved the other dependencies so far using Fink.

Hugh

-- http://www.ndesk.org/DBusSharp

"Take off your pants and get in the reptile tank!" - Joe Rogan
Hugh Caley, hcaley plasmabat com