Re: [Banshee-List] help testing ipod-podcasts and internet archive extension

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 2:49 AM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com>
wrote:
>         Second is the Internet Archive extension.  It lets you search
>         archive.org's vast collection of media, and lets you stream
>         items.  I was/am pondering the best user experience for this
>         (possible ideas include playlists, saved searches, downloading
>         items to one of your Libraries, etc), and would appreciate
>         feedback.  Here are a couple screenshots:
>         http://banshee-project.org/~gburt/banshee-ia1.png
>         http://banshee-project.org/~gburt/banshee-ia2.png

That's a great idea, Gabriel. The Archive has been badly in need of a
makeover for years, and I don't think they have any plans to upgrade it.
Maybe this is the right thing for it. I'm just checking it now and it
looks good so far.

Jon