Re: [Banshee-List] Problem building 1.5 from source

This worked perfectly!  Thanks so much for the input.  i wonder if someone
might want to change the instructions on the development page?

I'm loading my library now (48k+ tracks...fingers crossed).  Can't wait to
see how the new version fares.

Thanks again.