[Banshee-List] Problem building 1.5 from source

At the urging of some of the members of this list I decided to try building
1.5 from source as per the instructions at banshee-project.org/development.
I get to the final step (make install, actually sudo make install) and this
is the final few lines of output (there seem to be no other errors, but I
can post the entire output if anyone wants to see it):

Making install in src
Making install in Libraries
Making install in Mono.Data.Sqlite
Cannot open assembly '../../../build/dll-map-verifier.exe': No such file or
directory.
make[3]: *** [../../../bin/Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll] Error 2
make[2]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Does anyone have any ideas of what to try?  I followed the instructions to
the letter, with the exception of "apt-get build-dep banshee-1".  When I ran
that, the response was that there was no packaged listed as banshee-1.  I
was told then to try build-dep banshee.

I don't see any reason to file a bug for this, as it's not a bug in the
program, just a misunderstanding of the instructions needed to build the
latest version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.