[Banshee-List] SIGSEGV when listening to a specific song...

Hi there, I'm new to mailing lists so please play nice if I've done something
wrong in the process of submitting my problem/bug =).

When listening to a specific song - "Krackatoa" by Jean "Baudin" from the
album Solace, I get a "SIGSEGV" error (when run from the terminal). Here is
what I can see from the terminal when the bug ocurrs:

http://codepad.org/umbj72m9 http://codepad.org/umbj72m9

Ps. I know that this bug would probably not be re-producible without my copy
of the song (because of encoding and such). Can I upload the mp3 file for
you guys to replicate the bug with?