Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee does not work under Mac OS X 10.5.6

kkazakov wrote:

> No sound produced. Really want to use it.

Having the exact same problem here.  I run Banshee on my Ubuntu box, love
it.  Recently tried to install it on my MacBook running OSX 1.5.7, looks
great, imports all my files, absolutely no response when I double click a
song title or highlight and click play.

I have the Mono Framework 2.4 installed; I have tested it by compiling and
running a script successfully.

Can anybody help?  I am slugging it out with Songbird for now, but this is
not a sastisfactory long term solution... I want Banshee! :)