Re: [Banshee-List] banshee doesn't recognize some songs on ipod

Well, after *trying* to delete everything off the ipod, the problem still
exists.  Those songs were not deleted by banshee and now I have another copy
of those songs on the ipod.  Why doesn't banshee recognize these songs as
being on the ipod at all?