Re: [Banshee-List] Need feature back: manually set album art

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 02:23, dcatcher <dcatcher qu gmail com> wrote:
For a CJK user, automated retrievial is rarely succeeded. And I am happy
enough to set all my album art manually. I know there is a way by messing
with cache folder and annoying name scheme, but it is really a disaster for
CJK users.

So why not provide a simple manual alternative?

I'm not sure what CJK is, but adding a file named "cover" or "folder" in the directory with the tracks should introduce the art to Banshee; you should never have to mess with the cache folder itself.

If you try that, does it work for you?

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net