[Banshee-List] banshee doesn't recognize some songs on ipod

So my video iPod 5G 30 GB works fine syncing with banshee, except that there
are a couple albums that don't get recognized as already being on my iPod
when I sync.  So it adds a new copy of those songs every time I sync my
iPod.  I'm deleting all the songs on my iPod now and I will see if that
changes anything when I sync.  I will post again shortly with more
information.