[Banshee-List] Need feature back: manually set album art

After searching for album art related post, I find a lot of discussion on how
to automate the retrieval of album art.

For a CJK user, automated retrievial is rarely succeeded. And I am happy
enough to set all my album art manually. I know there is a way by messing
with cache folder and annoying name scheme, but it is really a disaster for
CJK users.

So why not provide a simple manual alternative?