[Banshee-List] Support for Multiple Artists of Song?

Does the Banshee team plan to support songs with multiple artists (stuffed
into the artist field)?

I'm very annoyed by Banshee's inability (afaik) to parse multiple artists of
a single track. For example, let's say I have two songs, one called Song A
and the other Song B. Song A's artist field is Foo (e.g., Foo is the song's
artist). Song B's artist field is Foo, Bar, Baz (e.g., Foo, Bar, and Baz are
all artists of the song). Banshee simply doesn't understand this! In the
artists list, Foo will appear, but selecting it will only display Song A and
not Song B, despite the fact that Foo is also an artist of Song B! Also,
rather than recognizing the comma delimiter and separating the artists
(which is the heart of the problem), Banshee also lists Foo, Bar, Baz as a
single artist (for which Song B is displayed)!

This gives me big headaches, since I can't actually get Banshee to display
all the songs by a given artist. This is especially true of compilations
where each song has many artists involved. My artists list becomes a huge
mess, and I have to resort to a search filter rather than the artists list.
This is ambiguous, annoying, and often misses songs.

Will this be fixed in the future? Perhaps users can select a delimiter for
separating artists that Banshee can use to read/write/parse artists.

Any thoughts on this? I'm sure someone else has to be annoyed by this too.