[Banshee-List] Problems with iPod classic - music, covers

 Hi guys!

 I am a complete newbie just having changed from iTunes (windows) to
Banshee. I have some questions about using iPod (Classic) and banshee
together. :)

 I tried to transfer music to my iPod manually but instead of dragging and
dropping only the new albums (I am recreating the folder structure of my
drive and checking my albums if they had their covers and the covers had
their proper names (cover.<jpg/png/bmp/...>).) I'm always dropping the whole
library on the iPod.

 This morning something went wrong. My library displayed 3606 tracks and my
iPod 3613. And a few minutes later banshee indicated (lower left corner)
that it is syncing with my device. (And this was SLOOOOOOOOW.) I couldn't
stand it and shut down the process at 8%. Since then some of my music on the
iPod does not want to start to play. (Ok, maybe it was harsh to kill the
process in the middle of something...) but WAIT! Why was it syncing? What
was it syncing (after the copying???)? And why was it syncing like a dead
snail?

 My other - smaller - problem is album art. Cower flow works. Album art
displays well when I am listening to the selected album but when I am
browsing my albums, the small artwork next to the album name (on the iPod)
is rotated (or what) by 45 degrees. Why?

 Thanks,

 Balázs

ps.: Will 1.6 contain arranging by genre? :)