Re: [Banshee-List] encode HTC G1 sync to ogg

yeah i can understand that logic... but my logic is that im transferring
music from a resource-plenty source (PC) to a limited source device (G1). It
would therefore take better advantage of the device if i had the option of
having the sync use a smaller file size/same quality format.

i dont know if this would be possible.  is it a lot of work to code into
banshee?