Re: [Banshee-List] encode HTC G1 sync to ogg

I've just discoverd that if i right click on the G1 icon in banshee and go to
device properties i can set an option to "encode to" Ogg Vorbis.

This, however, does not affect the music copied across. I'm guessing its to
do with if its ripped direct from CD?

Can someone please clarify.
Thank you.