Re: [Banshee-List] covert Art and Banshee

Bertrand Lorentz wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 13:43 -0800, rickstone wrote:
>> Is it possible to also make Banshee look for folder.jpg?  I followed
>> instructions listed elsewhere on these forums to reload all album art,
>> but
>> Banshee refuses to load 90+% of my artwork.
>>
>> ----------------------------
>>
>> You can put the image file in the folder containing the album. Name the
>> file "cover.jpg" or "cover.png", depending on its format.
>> Banshee shoudl then use it as cover art.
>
> My answer wasn't all-encompassing.
> Banshee in fact looks for all combinations of "cover", "folder", "front"
> and ".jpg", ".jpeg", ".png", ".bmp".
>
> Please file a bug if you think banshee is doing something wrong :
> http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/
>
> --
> Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>
>> http://flickr.com/photos/bl8/ <

Hello,

Thanks for your help.
When banshee don't find a covert art, if i put the image with right name it
works.

But (by example for one album) when banshee find a covert art on Internet,
banshee don't take my image. I can't use my own picture.

It is not possible to add an option in banshee to choose between downloaded
covert art or own covert art ?

Perhaps in a future release ?