Re: [Banshee-List] covert Art and Banshee

On Thu, 2009-03-05 at 13:43 -0800, rickstone wrote:
> Is it possible to also make Banshee look for folder.jpg?  I followed
> instructions listed elsewhere on these forums to reload all album art, but
> Banshee refuses to load 90+% of my artwork.
>
> ----------------------------
>
> You can put the image file in the folder containing the album. Name the
> file "cover.jpg" or "cover.png", depending on its format.
> Banshee shoudl then use it as cover art.

My answer wasn't all-encompassing.
Banshee in fact looks for all combinations of "cover", "folder", "front"
and ".jpg", ".jpeg", ".png", ".bmp".

Please file a bug if you think banshee is doing something wrong :
http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>