Re: [Banshee-List] Plugin for Sonos ZonePlayer ?

I have a Sonos, and no it does not work with Banshee or Linux, it's completely closed / proprietary.  Other than the controller they offer an iPod touch / iPhone app to control it.  You have to use their hardware controller, or their software on a Win / Mac.  (I have not tried in Wine).

Paul