Re: [Banshee-List] Documentation

Sounds great indeed !

I don't know what you're planning to put in the docs, but I thought I'd
share some questions that come up regularly on the list and IRC:

1/ How to get banshee to recognize my usb mass storage device as a music
player : the .is_audio_player file
A description is available here :
http://www.floccinaucinihilipilification.net/wiki/index.php/.is_audio_player_file_format

2/ How can I customize my library's directory structure and file names :
the /apps/banshee-1/library/file_pattern and folder_pattern gconf keys
Their description is in the source :
src/Core/Banshee.Core/Banshee.Configuration.Schema/LibrarySchema.cs

3/ How can I unsubscribe from a Podcast : Right click on it in the
browser

And I guess you already know about the items there :
http://banshee-project.org/support/guide/

Anyway, those are just random suggestions, so feel free to do whatever
with them. ;)

--
Bertrand Lorentz <bertrand lorentz gmail com>