Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.1 no video, totem-gstreamer works

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 09:44, Ryan Dunn <oryandunn.ml@gmail.com> wrote:
Upon further testing, it appears that Banshee does work in Xv with and without compiz.  When the video first starts playing, I see the first frame or two flicker on the screen, then nothing.  I can get the video to playback just fine after this if I simply move the Banshee window at least one pixel.  From then on, that video will play fine.  I need to move the Banshee window for each video that starts playing.

Please file a bug: http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs. Be sure to mention the specifics of your GStreamer settings and your workaround.

Thanks!

--
Andrew Conkling