Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.1 no video, totem-gstreamer works

Upon further testing, it appears that Banshee does work in Xv with and without compiz.  When the video first starts playing, I see the first frame or two flicker on the screen, then nothing.  I can get the video to playback just fine after this if I simply move the Banshee window at least one pixel.  From then on, that video will play fine.  I need to move the Banshee window for each video that starts playing.