[Banshee-List] Banshee 1.4.3 saving podcasts read-only

For some reason, Banshee is ignoring my umask and saving podcasts as
read-only files.  I googled this issue and searched this mailing list/forum
and didn't find any other reports of this.

1) Can anyone else confirm this behavior?
2) Is this a known bug?

I am running version 1.4.3-4~hyper1+jaunty1 in Ubuntu 9.04 (installed from
the Banshee PPA).