[Banshee-List] Banshee version stuck in 1.3.3 [UBUNTU 8.10]

So, my problem is that I can't upgrade Banshee past the version 1.3.3.

As said in title, I use Ubuntu 8.10. Intrepid Idex, and I have added the
"banshee-unstable-team" PPA to repositories. I have also tried upgrading to
just 1.4.X. with the stable banshee repositories, but it won't work.

I think the problem might be that I'm not sure what's the name of package
I'm trying to install. I've tried searching for "banshee" in Synaptic, but
only result is the 1.3.3. Also, I've tried to guess the name of the
developement package by typing "sudo apt-get install
banshee-beta/unstable/1.5/etc." but no luck.

Could someone help me with this, why can't I upgrade it and how do I get
more up-to-date version.
I'd like to use the newest version possible, and that'd be 1.5., but I'd
also be happy with 1.4.X.