[Banshee-List] ID3 tag on MTP device

Hi I have Samsung YP-U3 player with MTP support. I'm using Banshee 1.4.3 and 1.5 too. When I copy song over banshee to player, some ID3 tags aren't displayed correctly. They are displayed with Chinese character, but I'm not using Chinese language. When I copy same song with gnomad2, then is everything OK.

song in menu

song id3 tag