[Banshee-List] Can't add or even see the "track/title" column in Banshee

Hi,

I am not able to enable/add the "track/title" column to the listing in
Banshee. I can right click and add and remove a lot of different tags, but I
do not see the "track/title" tag as an option. I can of course see the the
title when a track is playing, but when I browse through albums I can't find
a way to see the tirle/track. Surely I must be missing something obvious,
but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out why I can't add this
basic column.

I am running version 1.4.3

//C