[Banshee-List] Not able to see/enable the "track/title" column in Banshee

Hi,

I am not able to enable/add the "track/title" column to the listing in Banshee. I can right click and add and remove a lot of different tags from view, but I do not see the "track/title" tag as an option. I can of course see the the title when a track is playing, but when I browse through albums I can't find a way to see the title/track. Surely I must be missing something obvious, but I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out why I can't add this basic column.

I am running version 1.4.3

--
//C