[Banshee-List] Drag from DAAP server and drop into portable music player?

I searched the archives, but only found one question like this, and no replies.

(http://www.nabble.com/ipod-and-daap-server-td22727464.html#a22727464,
for those interested).

I've got a shiny new to me Sansa Clip which is recognized in Banshee,
and a Firefly DAAP server which is also recognized.  I'm running
banshee version 1.4.0 on Ubuntu 9.0.4.

I'd like to be able to drag files from the DAAP server and drop them
on the Clip (I realize that doing it the other way isn't really
possible, that's ok).  Banshee pretends that this is possible, letting
me grab a song from the server playlist and "drop" it on the clip
(sometimes even putting up a progress bar as a tease), but the files
aren't transferred and they don't show up on the clip.

Is this even possible?  I feel like it should be, and of course it's
implied by the interface that it "works".  Just nothing happens.

Thanks in advance.

--
Jason Sullivan
jason0x21 gmail com