[Banshee-List] 3rd gen iPod Shuffle doesn't seem to work under banshee

I recently got a 4G iPod Shuffle, the 3rd generation that came to market on
March 2009. I plugged it in, banshee detected it, and I successfully managed
to get my music synced onto iPod. Sadly, after I unplugged the iPod, and
switch it on, I could see only the blinking orange light, which means iPod
cannot detect the songs in it. Can anybody tell me why?