Re: [Banshee-List] queue up last.fm scrobbles when not connected?

I guess I will answer (one of) my own question(s)...

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 18:35 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> Does Banshee queue up "last played" scrobbles if it's playing while not
> connected?

Yes.  But you have to quit banshee and restart it order to prompt it to
do so.  Simply choosing Connect in the Last.fm context menu does not
cause it to happen.  That's a bug IMHO.

> Somewhat related, are tracks listened scrobbled on a track by track
> basis or batched up and sent in batches?

Track by track, if you are connected.  If not, see the above.

b.