[Banshee-List] Not able to drag and drop onto iPod.

Hi

I've recently re-tried Banshee after using a period using Songbird. Banshee
seemed more attractive because of it's correct handling of iPod album
artwork and better integration with Gnome.

I seem to be having some problems though.

I deleted everything on my iPod so that I could I could re-add it with
Banshee and have the artwork handled automatically. I then fired up Banshee
expecting to be able to drag and drop stuff from my library onto the iPod
(which is definitely in manual management mode) when I try this nothing
happens  though, the cursor has the arrow motif which implies that the
operation is going to work but it doesn't.

Automatically syncing the library works but my iPod isn't big enough to hold
my entire collection.

Does anyone have any ideas how I can get everything working?

Cheers in advance.

Smbm