Re: [Banshee-List] Android + Mac

On 01/15/2009 03:36 PM, Alex Launi wrote:
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 6:34 PM, dev.null <dev null playahayta com
<mailto:dev null playahayta com>> wrote:

    Hello All,

    I downloaded this app w/ the hopes that I could sync my Mac (10.5.5)
    w/ my
    Android G1. Screenshots and release notes for the latest version of
    Banshee
    (1.4.1) indicate that this should be possible:
    http://banshee-project.org/download/archives/1.4.1/

Banshee for Mac OSX is basically a technology preview, it does not have
device support yet.

That being said, if you happen to be a Mac developer, it's probably not a huge amount of work to add it. See Aaron's post on 1.4 and what's missing on Mac:

http://abock.org/2008/11/17/banshee-14-hits-the-streets-packed-with-awesome/

Best,
Sandy