Re: [Banshee-List] A new subject, and a new user

Thanks

Steve Brettell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy Armstrong" <sanfordarmstrong gmail com>
To: banshee-list gnome org
Sent: Wednesday, January 7, 2009 12:59:16 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] A new subject, and a new user

On 01/07/2009 08:26 AM, Steve Brettell wrote:
> A new question from a new user:  can I interface my Iphone with Banshee?
>   Will it work like Itunes?

No, not really.  Apple intentionally makes their devices broken outside
of iTunes.

http://banshee-project.org/support/faq/

There are ways you can hack the iPhone so that it can be mounted on your
system, and perhaps people can make it work with Banshee that way, but
it wouldn't really be like iTunes and I don't know the details.

Sandy