Re: [Banshee-List] A new subject, and a new user

On 01/07/2009 08:26 AM, Steve Brettell wrote:
A new question from a new user:  can I interface my Iphone with Banshee?
  Will it work like Itunes?

No, not really. Apple intentionally makes their devices broken outside of iTunes.

http://banshee-project.org/support/faq/

There are ways you can hack the iPhone so that it can be mounted on your system, and perhaps people can make it work with Banshee that way, but it wouldn't really be like iTunes and I don't know the details.

Sandy