[Banshee-List] Dynamic rating metadata: forwarded from the Amarok list

Sorry for the cross-list post, but I had an idea that almost seemed
epiphanic (a word?), that I believed I should at least mention it for
both of my favorite Linux players.  The idea depends on a
dynamic-scoring system that is then translated to the song-file
ratings tag.

Yes, I am not sure that Banshee has an Amarok-like dynamic scoring
system, but I believe that the ability to dynamically assemble
rating-tags is such a good one, I wish to mention it here.  I
apologize if inappropriate. :)