Re: [Banshee-List] SIGSEGV Error on connecting MTP Player

Which model player and which firmware are you using?

I have a Zen Vision:M 30Gb, running the 1.62.02 firmware - which according
to the creative page
http://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=213&subCatID=214&prodID=16002&prodName=ZEN%20Vision:M%2030GB&subCatName=ZEN&CatName=MP3+Players
here  is the latest version.

No Zen Banshee for me at the moment :(