[Banshee-List] Sorting by Album Fails

Hi, I'm using Banshee 1.4.1 in Ubuntu 8.10 64bit.

I love the player. I have one curious issue. When I click on an artist it
correctly lists all of the available albums in the album section below it.
However, if you click on anyone of those albums it shows none of the tracks.
The tracks are all visible and accessible if you keep it set to all albums.
However, choosing an individual album results in none of the tracks being
shown any more. The weirdest thing is this does not follow for albums. I'd
say it's try for at least 95% of them, but occasionally I bump into one that
functions as it's supposed to; when I click on an individual album cover, it
sorts out just the tracks for that album.  I can find no common thread
between those that work and vast majority that do not.

Everything plays and functions correctly otherwise. Just the album sort
fails for most music.

I've tried rescanning my music collection and even deleting everything from
the library and rebuilding it from scratch. The problem is consistent. If
anyone has any input that could help, it would be great. If I can offer any
more advice and trouble shoot any further, please let me know.

Keep up the great work! I'm a big fan.