[Banshee-List] Print out Banshee Music Library

Hello all this is my first post to the Banshee Mailing list.

My Question is there a way to print out what you have in the Music Library
from Banshee?
If there is a plugin out there that you can download and add?

If not perhaps a way to access the SQLite database and run your own query
and format it into a report?
I am looking to create a pdf file with Album Art, Title and Artists - Track
Listings with times.